INFRARED HEATERS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
When you are trying to implement heating solutions in your home and you start to consider your options, you actually have quite a lot of them, like gas heaters, conventional electric heaters, and of course, infrared heaters.
Unlike most types of heaters, infrared heaters don’t actually heat the air of your room: they heat you and any other person or object within their range, making considerably faster.
But, how do infrared heaters work?
Infrared heaters transfer heat via infrared or radiant energy, which means that they warm up your room with the radiation that emanates from them. But we are not talking about toxic or hazardous radiation, we are just talking about a type of light that humans cannot see and is harmless.
Many people consider infrared or radiant energy to be the most practical way to warm up your spaces, whether they are indoor rooms, kitchens, and living rooms, or outdoors areas such as patios, terraces and verandas.
A frequent doubt
Users often wonder whether or not the heat can be “blown away” by strong, sudden air drafts.
When it comes to Infrared Infratech Technology the answer is no. Because of its very nature, infrared heat only interacts with solid objects, making it effectively immune to air drafts, as it doesn’t need the air to be transferred.
All of this information leads to one important question…
Why should you choose infrared as your heating solution?
We’ll give you a quick and to the point list about why you should seriously consider them:
- They work with directional beams of radiation instead of wasting heat over a wide, mostly unused circle area.
- Infrared heaters frequently come in a single unit that doesn’t require the modification of other home structures to be install.
- Many models come with a wide variety of customizable control options to fit your every need.
- Long term, they don’t consume much electricity and are considerably easy to use and maintain.
- They don’t have tanks to refill or igniters to periodically replace.
- Infrared Heaters are versatile and can be installed anywhere in your home.
- They don’t require special ventilation.
- Infratech’s infrared technology is very environmentally friendly since they do not emit any sort of unpleasant odor or greenhouse gases.
- Very energy efficient, converting over 90% of their energy input into usable heat.
- Infratech heaters come in a variety of colors and specifications that can change according to your needs. Click here to learn more about your options.
EXTRA: Whether it is on the floor, on the wall or on the roof, infrared heaters can be installed everywhere to cover your every need. The models and their specifications are flexible enough to offer a wide range of installation options.
If you need heating for your home poolside patio, porch, pergolas, loggia or your backyard, infrared heaters can do it all to keep you and your family warm year-round.