Infratech electric heating systems are the premier choice for outdoor comfort. As a pioneer and leader in infrared comfort heat, Infratech offers a wide range of heating capacities and custom control options, to complement any indoor/outdoor space. One of the major benefits of infrared heaters is that they are not affected by wind; so they will not turn off if a 15 mph wind blows at them. Other benefits include energy efficiency over 90%, no harmful emissions or odors, Inexpensive to operate and aesthetically pleasing, environmentally friendly, and low maintenance. Unlike gas heaters, there are no valves, ignition components, moving parts or burners to maintain or repair. In addition, electric heaters produce no sound, odors or toxic emissions.
Infratech has long been recognized by leading architects, designers and builders for providing the widest range of aesthetic choices in the industry — from heater profiles to mounting and color variations. Now we are excited to announce the launch of our most designer-friendly offering yet: the Motif collection of stylish, laser-cut decorative fascias that can be added to our C-Series and CD-Series heaters.
C-Series Single Element Heaters
The Infratech contemporary Series single element fixtures are developed for use in high visual impact locations that require more concentrated heat output, for optimal warmth and style. Features include: durable 304 stainless steel construction, recessed installations, and inset mounting brackets that create a “floating” effect when mounted. Choose from 1500 to 4000 watts.
CD-Series Dual Element Heaters
CD-Series dual-element fixtures are designed to maximize comfort and design in high visibility spaces, where significant heat output and style are required. Choose from 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, or 6,000 watt models. Choose from 208, 240, 277, and 480 volt capacities.
SL-Series Slimline Single Element Heaters
Sleek and streamlined, Slimline single element heaters are ideal for surface mount applications up to ten feet. Slimline heaters are available in 1600, 2400, 3000, and 4000 watt models.
W-Series Single Element Heaters
W-Series heaters range from 1500 to 4000 watts.
WD-Series Dual Element Heaters
Dual element heaters are available in 4000, 5000, and 6000 watt models.
Infratech offers a variety of control options for maximum versatility, affordability and ease of use. Our systems can be controlled by simple on/off switches, affordable input regulators or solid-state systems with unlimited intensity control. We can also design controls that integrate seamlessly into the most sophisticated EMS and automated home management systems.
Infratech has designed custom heaters and control systems for some of the finest luxury hotels and resorts. We are happy to consult with customers, architects and designers, to craft the ideal solution for your particular needs.
Infratech Heater Resources
- MOTIF COLLECTION BROCHURE
- Infratech Comfort Catalog
- C & CD Series Manual 2019
- CONTROL OPTIONS BROCHURE
- Infratech Contactor Panels
- Infratech Contactor Panel Basic Flow Chart
- INFRATECH HEATER COVERAGE AREA
- C & CD-SERIES COMFORT HEAT APPLICATION/ INSTALLATION GUIDE
- C & CD-SERIES HEATER SPEC-SHEET
- SL-SERIES COMFORT HEAT APPLICATION/INSTALLATION GUIDE
- SL-SERIES HEATER SPEC-SHEET
- W & WD-SERIES COMFORT HEAT APPLICATION/INSTALLATION GUIDE
- W & WD-SERIES HEATER SPEC-SHEET
- W-33 FLUSH MOUNT FRAME SPEC-SHEET (33″ HEATERS)
- W-39 FLUSH MOUNT FRAME SPEC-SHEET (39″ HEATERS)
- W-61 FLUSH MOUNT FRAME SPEC-SHEET (61¼” HEATERS)
- POLE MOUNT SPEC-SHEET
- SOLID STATE CONTROLS
- SOLID STATE SAMPLE CONTROL DIAGRAM
- HOME MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- HOME MANAGEMENT SAMPLE CONTROL DIAGRAM
- UNIVERSAL RELAY SAMPLE WIRING DIAGRAM
- INF REGULATOR CONTROL ASSEMBLIES
- INF-10 REGULATOR WIRING DIAGRAM
- INF-20 REGULATOR WIRING DIAGRAM
- SIMPLE ON/OFF SWITCH ASSEMBLIES
- SIMPLE ON/OFF SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM
- DUPLEX-STACK SWITCH ASSEMBLIES
- DUPLEX-STACK SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM